Crusader Camp Parents, please utilize the information below and our Parent Orientation presentation to prepare for your son's Crusader Camp experience. Below you will find general notes about the camp and at the bottom is a link for the Crusader Camp Parent Orientation presentation.
- On your son's first day of camp, he will receive his camp bag, shirt(s), and water bottle. In addition, you will be given name placards for pick-up. If you let your son walk up on his own, we will bring the placards to you during dismissal.
- Pick-up will be in the student parking lot as discussed during our Parent Meeting. Please enter the parking lot with your name placard displayed and drive down to the end of the lot, make the U-turn, and come back to the front of the parking lot where we will escort your kids out to your car.
- Currently, we are still requiring campers to wear masks while they are inside and not socially distanced. I will send out an email as soon as this guidance changes.
- Drop off will be in front of the Conlin Gym entrance. (Directly across from the parking lot)
- Your son is not required to wear his camp shirt every day. We do require him to wear his camp shirt on the days that we leave campus.
- We will offer a "Candy Cart" to campers each day during lunchtime. Candy bars are $1.00. We will not allow campers to buy "too much" candy at one time.
We look forward to having your son join us for another great week of Crusader Camp! As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. My phone number is (504) 400-2195.
Mr. Donald Midkiff '00 M.Ed.
Summer Camp Director