Wednesday, October 20, 2021
Attention for announcements... attention for announcements please:
- Attention Crusaders....are you interested in being a Student Tour Guide for our Open House on Thursday, November 4th? Please see the 2021 Open House Tour Guide Sign Up on Schoology posted by Mr. Bogran. Please see Mr. Bogran if you have any questions or concerns.
- Attention Juniors and Seniors interested in the Close Up trip: There will be a meeting after school tomorrow and a meeting at 7:45 a.m. on Friday in room 116. If you can not make either meeting, please see Mr. Vicknair as soon as possible.
- The Dionysians will present their fall musical, Zombie Prom, from October 22nd through the 30th. Check the school website for specific dates and times. Reserved tickets are $20 and general admission tickets are $15. If you would like to reserve tickets or have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SERVICE OPPORTUNITY: On Saturday, October 24th, Brother Martin will offer another opportunity to serve those affected by Hurricane Ida. From 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. students can work with the St. Bernard Project on homes in the LaPlace/Houma regions. You can get the permission slip for this service opportunity from your religion teacher or from the Student Services Office. Questions about this service opportunity should be directed to Mr. McCabe.
- If you did not pick up your class level t-shirt last Friday, please stop by Student Service today to pick it up.
- The Crusaders will travel to Canrencro this Friday at 7:00 p.m. Tickets are only available at the gate and will be $10.00.
- Ochsner’s Bloodmobile will be stationed in the Ridgley Center parking lot next Tuesday from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. All students 16 years and older are encouraged to donate blood during their unstructured period on Tuesday. Please see the Schoology post from Mrs. Alexander for more information and a consent form. All students donating blood need to sign up prior to Tuesday and all students who are 16 or 17 years old need a consent form. All students who donate blood will earn 2 service hours.
THANK YOU, THAT IS ALL!!