All Brother Martin families, friends and alumni are invited
to enjoy The Crusader Cook-Off Challenge, food, fun and football.
You will be able to enjoy:
Award winning culinary dishes from competitors plus Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Soft Drinks, Smoked Meat Specialties, Beer, Desserts, prize raffles, and 50/50.
Alumni are invited to participate in a 7 on 7 flag
• Entry limited to first 8 teams who pay deposit.
• There will be two 4-team divisions.
• Each team must have no less than 7 players and no
more than 10 players. The majority of each team
must be alumni of St. Aloysius, Cor Jesu or Brother
Martin, as defined below.
∙ 8 of the 10 players
∙ 8 of the 9 players
∙ 8 of the 8 players
∙ 7 of the 7 players
• We will play on an 80-yard field.
• Entry fee of $225 per team includes a t-shirt and
admission into the Crusader Cook-off (see info
on middle panel). Each player can purchase one
additional admission ticket to the Cook-off for $10
entry (regularly $25).
• $100 deposit is due by Friday, September 13,
• Each team captain is responsible for team payment.
• Captain’s Meeting will be Thursday, September 19,
2019, in the Brother Martin Advancement Office at