Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates and Resources
View Details

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates and Resources
View Details

2020 Summer Camps

Update from the Crusader Camp Director

Dear Parents,

First and foremost, the Brother Martin community remains in prayer that you and your family are staying safe during these unprecedented times.  My name is Donnie Midkiff Jr. and I am the camp director for Brother Martin’s Crusader Camp.

I wanted to take a minute to reach out and give you an update on the status of Crusader Camp for the summer of 2020.  As of right now, we anticipate that our summer camp will continue to be affected by the COVID-19 virus. We are preparing to host Crusader Camp, but the start of camp will be postponed. We will be sharing our new Crusader Summer Programs updates to our website and social media by Friday, May 22nd. These dates are subject to change as our current situation merits, and any decision that we make will have your son’s best interest in our minds. There is also the possibility that we may have to limit our enrollment based on recommendations from local government and public health officials. Should this be the case, enrollment will be based on the order received during registration. If it becomes impossible to offer summer camp, Brother Martin will refund registration.

In order to resume normal activities as soon as possible, we have continued to make preparations that will allow us to host our annual camp as soon as it is safe to do so. We are making plans to have one of the best Crusader Camps ever. If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me at dmidkiff@brothermartin.com or Ms. Patty Larkin at admissions@brothermartin.com.

Ametur Cor Jesu! Ametur Cor Mariae!