Register for the 2019 Crusader Camp for boys ages 6-12 years old. Camp hours will be held from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. Doors will open at 7:30 a.m. at Brother Martin High School located at 4401 Elysian Fields Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70122. The cost of the camp is $150 per week and the cost of week six (July 1-3) is $90. The cost for all six weeks is $750. Walk-up registration is available. Activity concentrations for campers consist of sports as well as art, reading, games/puzzles, computer, swimming, movies, and field trips.
In addition, a kid-friendly boxed lunch, including a drink, will be available for purchase at $25 per week. Lunch for week 6 (July 1-3) will cost $15. After Care until 5 p.m. is available, by the week only, at a cost of $25 per week.
7:30 a.m.– 9 a.m. – Arrival
9 a.m. – 12 p.m. – Specific Sport, Intramurals, Art or a Field Trip
12 p.m. to 1 p.m.- Lunch (Kid-friendly boxed lunch, including a drink, available for purchase at $25 per week and $15 for last week) or campers may bring their own lunch.
1 p.m. – 3 p.m. – Intramurals, Reading, Games, Puzzles, Movie, Field Trip, Swimming
3 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. – Pick-up
3:30 p.m.– 5 p.m. – After Care ($25 charge per week )
Please submit your Crusader Camp registration by: Friday, May 17, 2019 (walk up registration is available).
• Register by April 19 for two or more weeks of Crusader Camp and get a $25 discount.
• Sign up for Golf in Week 6 and receive a discount at Middle School Golf Outing in the summer.
• Families with multiple children attending Crusader Camp must call Patty Larkin, at 504-283-1561, ext. 3022, to register for discount pricing! No early registration discount for two or more weeks will be given if a discount is given for all six weeks.
• All other payment (cash/check) must be paid in full and submitted by mail or in person, made payable to Brother Martin High School.
• Each Crusader Camper will receive one t-shirt per week registered, up to three t-shirts. Additional t-shirts are available to purchase for $10 at camp.
In order to best serve you and answer any questions that you may have regarding our six week camp, we will have a summer camp Orientation meeting on Wednesday, May 22 at 6:30 p.m. in the Brother Martin Auditorium.
At this meeting, we will introduce faculty and staff members who will be working with your son(s), discuss the day-to-day activities of our Camp, such as weekly activity concentrations, lunch accommodations, field trips, Green Acres Country Club swimming days, etc.